- Job Title: Account Executive
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Date Posted: 1/04/2018
- Location: Wilmington, DE
- Job #: JO-1801-847
This position is within the in-house advertising agency for a large financial institution. The Account Executive will report to an Account Manager, and work on multiple lines of business with multiple clients on the Global Banking and Markets team.
The candidate will manage the relationship between the in house Agency and Bank internal marketing partners. They will be responsible for driving creative strategies, content execution, time frames and budgets in accordance with planned business goals. Build and maintain solid partnerships with marketing in support of the development and implementation of multi-channel deliverables in print (save the date, ads, invitations, brochures, other collateral) and digital (HTML). Primary responsibilities include project accountability to meet objectives, deadlines and workload. High volume. Agency is process driven, so comfort with close adherence to process is needed. The account role requires strong relationship skills for work clients and internal Agency partners with an eye for pushing client strategy.
• 3-7 years of Advertising agency experience
• Experience managing digital projects
• Familiarity with financial services
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to work autonomously and in a group environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent listening and consultative & partnership capabilities
• Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to influence & negotiate with business partners
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Previous experience with FileMaker
• Knowledge of digital trends; Ability to influence creative with awareness to digital trends
• Translate results metrics into best demonstrated practices for future digital campaigns
• Previous experience with FileMake
• Awareness of email testing tools such as ExactTarget and ReturnPath
• Awareness of software such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro
*** Candidate must have account management and financial advertising experience. Marketing, Project, and Program Managers are not being considered at this time
Customer Service + Diversity Inclusion:
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.