- Job Title: Ad Sales Media Preditor
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Date Posted: 10/09/2017
- Location: Washington, DC
- Job #: JO-1710-803
Responsible for working with internal and external clients to fulfill edit requests for creation, finishing and delivery of Client Solutions/Ad Sales/co-branded media.
RESPONSIBILTIES & DUTIES
- Responsible for locating media source files across all network delivery and storage platforms (Rumpus/Aspera Shares/Quantum3/Library) and ingesting, staging and delivering to necessary platforms as well as various internal departments and outside vendors
- Tagging billboards and tune-ins
- Interfacing directly with the Sales Scheduling/Management team, outside agencies and/or directly clients
- Responsible for organizing and backing up all media materials
- Will handle upload tasks not requiring significant editing (pre-produced content from outside production companies).
- Will handle all technical edits/special requests from various internal departments
- Will communicate with clients to manage projects and deadlines
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Strong professional communication skills to work with internal and external clients.
- Ad Sales experience & Social Media experience preferred
- Must have experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and be proficient with Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- Must have knowledge of Premiere multichannel audio mapping and editing
- Must have knowledge of Adobe Encoder compression export settings
- Must be able to creatively identify media that may not be where it is expected.
- Must understand all technical ramifications of workflow elements.
- Strong, demonstrated communication and collaboration skills.
- Proven record of efficient problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability for clear, consistent and customer service-oriented communication with the capability of adopting the style, tone and voice of the department to the client base.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Video/Film Production, Communications or related field is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working in an operations role at a media company.
^ Please note: When applying please use, Google Chrome, FireFox, or Safari browsers. Users may experience issues with Internet Explorer.
Customer Service Commitment
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way. TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Terms & Conditions
- Candidate must be willing to undergo criminal background check.
- All Employees are subject to TeamPeople terms of employment, company policies and procedures
- TeamPeople offers a comprehensive benefits package, in addition to a competitive wage or salary, to every full-time employee which includes the following: Medical plan with a Health Savings Account, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D/STD/LTD coverage, access to 401(k) plan, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Holidays, PTO. TeamPeople also supports professional development. Part time employees receive competitive wages, access to 401(k) plan and Employee Assistance Program. Benefits are subject to change at employer’s discretion.