- Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Date Posted: 10/02/2017
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Job #: JO-1709-784
We are seeking an experienced, organized, and highly focused individual to provide Administrative support. The successful candidate requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures and must be capable of handling details in an extremely fast paced environment. Individual must be proactive, with a high level of initiative, have the ability to anticipate next steps and be a strong communicator both verbally and in writing. Strong attention to detail is a must with the ability to prioritize and multi-task. In this role, the candidate will work closely with the Global Creative Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Heavy calendar, managing logistics for meetings, conference room assignments and room maintenance, complex itineraries and travel, etc.
- Positive energy, enthusiasm and critical thinking
- Experience working with senior level executives both internal and external.
- Work closely with other Executive Administrators to help facilitate timely and accurate communications.
- Require providing leadership to the administrative team by offering guidance and direction on process and procedures.
- Strong capability working with all Microsoft tools, proficiency with the Intel HR and finance systems is desired.
- Preform other duties as assigned.
- Strong customer orientation and teaming skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound judgment and decision making ability in resolving complex problems.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information discretely.
- Self-motivated to meet deadlines independently.
- Understands department goals and priorities, anticipates needs, and initiates action.
- Manages multiple priorities and re-prioritizes where necessary.
- Have wide-ranging experience, use professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
Education & Experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Customer Service Commitment:
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way necessary.
TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.