- Job Title: Assistant Editor
- Employment Type: Perm
- Date Posted: 7/12/2017
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Job #: JO-1707-735
Work with Senior Editors, Producers and Clients to cut and craft corporate stories and technically execute the editing and delivery of final video products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform basic technical editorial functions including digitizing, file conversions, rough cuts, graphic design integration, audio sweetening, and export of projects in various formats
- Be constantly vigilant throughout all projects for correct details and accurate program content
- Demonstrate understanding of branding and marketing strategies and implementation
- Provide post production services in support of video, web and other assigned projects
- Interface with entire production team; work closely with staff and clients to ensure their post-production needs are met
- Manage the proper cataloging, tagging and storage of assets
- Able to perform basic troubleshooting of edit suite and media storage system
- Other duties as assigned
- Command of modern digital video production, equipment and processes
- Demonstrated ability for visual storytelling
- Solid understanding of the Adobe platform, including Premiere Pro; Knowledge of other industry editing platforms preferred
- Detail-oriented and precise with desire for a flawless final product
- Experience with HD and RAW digital workflows
- Customer service orientation; Professional presence and superior client relationship skills.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management, corporate executives and production colleagues in a formal environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Energy, enthusiasm, initiative
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Video/Film Production, Communications or related field is required
- 3+ years editing in the corporate or television production industry
- Excellent online samples that demonstrate technical work for major clients
Customer Service + Diversity Inclusion:
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.