- Job Title: AV Engineer ***Secret Clearance Needed***
- Employment Type: Temp to Perm
- Date Posted: 11/27/2017
- Location: Colorado Springs, CO
- Job #: JO-1711-830
In this position the candidate will support the system integration of FOSS, COTS, GOTS and developed solutions and technologies in a team environment. This position will require the candidate to perform across the lifecycle from concept development, design, implementation, integration and deployment by applying diverse skills in systems engineering, system administration, integration, test, and system security. The candidate will have significant direct contact with the immediate customer and the organization’s software development staff. The selected candidate will be tasked with developing a highly available Audio/Video/Control (A/V/C) system comprising of 150+ consoles, 300+ touch screens and 150+ VoIP Audio Clients. Candidate will be responsible for the design, creation and integration of the A/V/C infrastructure. Development will include customizing FOSSCOTSGOTS tools and custom developed applications and functions for managing the system.
WHAT YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE:
Design and Implementation of the following:
– Video Walls
– Digital/DANTE Audio Systems
– Digital Video Switchers/Routers
– Analog Audio Systems
– Digital Audio Systems
– Public Address Systems
– Video Tele-Conference (VTC) Systems
– RS-232 and IP device control
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO OUR TEAM:
– Audio, Video, Control and Ethernet Cabling experience
– Previous experience with Crestron Control Systems to include Crestron Control System programming
– Touch Screen GUI Development
– Programming Experience- 2-3 Years Crestron programming experience 2-3 Years Crestron Touch Screen/GUI Development.
http://teampeople.force.com/careers: Please note, when applying candidates should use Google Chrome, FireFox or Safari web browser. Candidate may experience issues with Internet Explorer/Edge.
DIVERSITY INCLUSION + CUSTOMER SERVICE STATEMENT
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.