- Job Title: AV Technician Live Meetings
- Employment Type: Contract/Temp
- Date Posted: 11/20/2017
- Location: Hercules, CA
- Job #: JO-1711-827
Provide reliable and accurate switching and senior level technical direction for live and recorded broadcasts and meeting productions.
WHAT YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE:
- Manage the cable control room during high level council meetings for live stream broadcast
- Will be responsible for recording meetings, mixing audio, and running live shots for internet feeds.
- Must possess capability to supervise and/or independently set up and operate control room and studio to facilitate productions.
- Must calmly and accurately punch multiple cameras, CG and prompt lighting & audio cues
- Guide camera to establish shots as required by production needs
- Troubleshoot production equipment, including switcher to ensure proper functionality for the day’s production
- Must be able to work Monday nights from 7pm-11pm.
- Other related studio duties as needed
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO OUR TEAM:
- Proficiency with various video switchers and routers, specifically Tricaster switcher and Panasonic cameras; Will also be operating a BlackMagic recorder and Panasonic controller
- Command of modern digital video production, equipment and processes
- Customer service orientation; Professional presence and superior client relationship skills
- Ability to work effectively with senior management and production colleagues in a professional environment
- Energy, enthusiasm, initiative, and strong leadership
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to handle high pressure situations
- Willing to undergo background check
- Experience with live webcasting is a plus
http://teampeople.force.com/careers: Please note, when applying candidates should use Google Chrome, FireFox or Safari web browser. Candidate may experience issues with Internet Explorer/Edge.
DIVERSITY INCLUSION + CUSTOMER SERVICE STATEMENT
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.