- Job Title: Broadcast Engineer
- Employment Type: Freelance
- Date Posted: 9/25/2017
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Job #: JO-1705-715
Seeking broadcast engineer to provide support and on-the-spot troubleshooting for broadcast and corporate productions and events
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configure and optimize audio and video signal quality during productions and events
- Independently set up, operate and troubleshoot control rooms, racks and equipment for studio, auditorium productions or webcasts
- Monitor and adjust on air signals using equipment such as spectrum analyzers, video waveform monitors, and audio/video/data analyzers
- Perform troubleshooting of sophisticated video and audio equipment to ensure highest broadcast quality
- Interface with distribution, streaming and other connections that may be needed for production
- Perform preventative maintenance as per client schedule
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient working knowledge of all aspects of video production, including signal flow, basic IT and new media/streaming distribution
- Able to perform well in a deadline driven, high profile environment
- Willingness to learn client’s proprietary equipment and applications
- Work cooperatively with a production team to capture the highest possible quality recording
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electronic Engineering or related field. Technical school training with equivalent experience also considered.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in video and audio routing and engineering
- A flexible attitude, excellent verbal & non-verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment are essential
- Customer service orientation; professional presence and superior client relationship skills
- Willing to undergo background check
^ Please note: When applying please use, Google Chrome, FireFox, or Safari browsers. Users may experience issues with Internet Explorer.
Customer Service + Diversity Inclusion:
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.