- Job Title: Conference Services and Meeting Liaison
- Employment Type: Temp to Perm
- Date Posted: 10/18/2017
- Location: Arlington, VA
- Job #: JO-1710-808
Provide technical and audiovisual and videoconferencing service support for client end-users of conference meeting spaces within a global campus environment. Interface with staff and management to ensure scheduled and ad-hoc events are properly planned for and executed. Respond in a timely manner to client requests for assistance or support.
- Assist personnel with conference planning support and delivery of all AV requirements received from the conference point of contacts.
- Operate and maintain all AV equipment throughout the facility.
- Perform thorough inspection of conference room systems necessary to support the Executive Officer meetings on a twice-a-day basis and prior to all meeting start times.Confirm the availability/operability of the AV environment necessary to conduct the meetings including:
- Inherent room information technology (i.e. network connectivity, content presentation systems)
- AV equipment
- Related support infrastructure
- Ensure that the conference rooms are ready for meetings at all times, ensuring the AV cabling and furnishings are serviceable.
- Support users in scheduling meeting resources and setup TelePresence (videoconferencing) or teleconference calls.
- Create and administer user accounts for conferencing services (WEBEX, audio conferencing, and video conferencing).
- Business-related degree or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Punctuality and time management is critical.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Office 365 applications.
- Able to provide proper customer service skills(i.e. good at listening, and has great communication and interpersonal skills)
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral).
- Ability to work in corporate environment with minimal supervision.
- Experience providing a similar service and possessing attention to detail.
- Experience with working with and supporting senior executive officers.
- Experience with operations of video-conferencing and audiovisual equipment.
- Experience with desktop collaboration platforms is a plus (i.e. Jabber, Skype for Business, WebEx, etc.)
- Proven track record in professionalism, reliability and commitment to the task.
- The office location is in Arlington, VA.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ Years Meeting & Event Experience
^ Please note: When applying please use, Google Chrome, FireFox, or Safari browsers. Users may experience issues with Internet Explorer.
Customer Service Commitment
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way. TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.