- Job Title: Copywriter
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Date Posted: 1/08/2018
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Job #: JO-1801-848
COPYWRITER – SAN FRANCISCO
Become a part of a world class organization where we create and oversee the development of compelling consumer and B2B communications for video, broadcast, print, retail, social and digital brand expressions across the globe. We are a brand that has been at the forefront of the most essential technology innovation and we are about to let the world know what we are up to!
The Copywriter should have in-depth advertising experience spanning traditional media, as well as digital. Specifically looking for expertise in video and content creation, integrated campaigns, experiential events, out of home, and digital.
We are creating an integrated agency model and the ability to partner across agency lines and geographies is essential. Developing strong relationships with marketing as well as business partners is critical. If you have the passion to make great work, dig in and help create something amazing, we’d like to talk with you.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate complex ideas and experiences into concise, compelling copy
- Partner with the Account team to ensure creative briefs are inspiring and drive creative teams to deliver great work.
- Creative execution for branded advertising across multiple vehicles and channels
- Drive and inspire creative ideation and new ideas
- Collaborate to secure critical project information, including objectives, audience, strategies, messages and deliverables
- Stay abreast of evolving industry and emerging trends in social, digital and technology
- Other duties as assigned
- Expertise writing on variety of integrated platforms, with non-narrative, scripted and un-scripted video concepts
- Demonstrated ability with integrated creative. Must have experience in building campaigns across digital and traditional communications
- Expert experience building branded experiences. We are looking to reinvent the brand and how people experience the brand will be a big part of that. We are looking for someone who has pushed beyond the norm to develop branded experiences that had measurable impact on a customer base
- Communication Skills. Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Early adopter of technology. The stuff we make is really cool. It is important that everything we do exudes this. Knowing it, living it, loving it will really help.
- Relationship Building. Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and external partners.
- Desire for Excitement. Travel may be required both domestically and internationally.
- Sense of humor. This is going to be a lot of work. While we ARE changing the world, ability to keep it all in perspective is important.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience as a creative in advertising copy
- Strong creative portfolio demonstrating examples applicable to integrated campaigns
- Agency experience a must. In-house agency experience a plus.
CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMITMENT
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way necessary. TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.