- Job Title: IT Tech Support Specialist (for Apple products)
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Date Posted: 10/06/2017
- Location: San Francisco, CA or Santa Clara, CA
- Job #: JO-1710-801
Tech-savvy, patient and knowledgeable Specialist, responsible for the day to day support of Mac users. Receive and respond to daily support calls and special projects, including hardware & software troubleshooting for a group of creative marketing professionals within a global corporation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive and respond to user support requests
- Record request for services, timing of response and resolution of issues
- Assist users, both remotely and in person on any IT hardware break/fix, or desk side media system related problem, identifying tracking, isolate and repair of IT and network faults.
- Administration of all MAC hardware including MacBook Air / Pro / iMac / iPhone, etc.
- Administration of all MAC software including Microsoft Office, Adobe CS, Adobe Air applications, fonts, etc.
- Work closely with staff to bring incident to resolution and identify and correct ongoing problems
- Manage inventory tracking and asset management
- Attend meetings and share IT related information needed for productions, conferences, events and broadcasts and strategic discussions such as system upgrades
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in IT Network Management, including hardware, software, and application systems, particularly with Apple products and OS
- Knowledge of MAC co-existence with Microsoft technologies
- Demonstrated professional and friendly verbal and written communication skills
- High level of sense of urgency; Actively listens to others and acts upon information gained
- Ability to interface effectively with a variety of people including team personnel, clients and vendors to establish productive, ongoing relationships
- A positive and proactive attitude and a willingness to jump in and help
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Knowledge of software that documents incidents with work tickets
- Ability to conduct research and gather information to troubleshoot issues
- Ability to thrive in a user-driven, creative environment
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in IT or related field preferred
- 2+ years’ professional office management, client service or service desk experience
- Experience with IT or Service Desk software a plus
Customer Service Commitment
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way necessary.