- Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
- Employment Type: Contract/Temp
- Date Posted: 12/07/2017
- Location: Miami, FL
- Job #: JO-1712-836
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join a high-profile television network to assist with their marketing department. This position will provide overall sales and marketing support for sales executives and clients/broadcasters within territories of responsibility – which include travel and presentations.
• Work with VP of Creative Services to implement marketing strategies that enhance current and future distribution deals
• Seek opportunities for value added promotional opportunities to help sales drive additional revenue for future deals
• Work closely with individual sales executives – assist them with support during territory visits
• Support the Creative & Sales team during main Markets, LA Screenings & Natpe
• Execute promotional programs with Broadcasters • Coordinate the on-going aspects of existing clients in territory;
• Work closely with LA based Creative Services team to understand and provide support to clients on various site
• Handle daily sales/client requests in timely and efficient manner.
• Work with other divisions (e.g. Theatrical and Home Entertainment) to ensure sharing of information and assets.
• Work with other divisions and collaborate with symphony project activations
• Plan special events for clients, private screenings and participation in Film Festivals • Perform other marketing duties and/or special projects as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
• Strong presentation skills, successful candidate will be a compelling and confident presenter
• Highly motivated with excellent problem-solving skills • Ability to use independent judgment
• Proficient in all computer based programs particularly Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc…)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills • Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Fluency in Spanish
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years marketing experience
• Industry related experience a must
Customer Service Commitment
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way necessary. TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.