Work with producers and clients to technically execute post production and delivery of HD videos in a fast-paced multi-media production department. This includes all aspects of video editing and motion graphic design. Must be fluent in Cinema 4D, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive storyboard, creative brief, script and outline of footage and shot list, transcript of interviews. Collect materials and create video projects to meet creative and overall client objectives
- Attend client meetings to discuss concepts, scripts and filming logistics
- Perform creative editorial functions including weaving elements of the message together for effective storytelling, interface with client and work closely with client to ensure their needs are met. Offer creative solutions. Ensure visual and thematic continuity throughout the production process
- Edit original content from live, multi-camera, in-studio and off-site video productions
- Conceptualize, develop and deliver innovative motion graphic designs/solutions
- Make creative decisions based on written scripts or input from client, and ensure quality-control and consistency on final project
- Conduct client review, receive feedback and revise the production until it meets expected quality and specification
- Color/sound correct, add motion graphics, visual effects, insert photos, info-graphics, text and optional effects, select sound/music, oversee narration recording and develop final products
- Compress edited video for final delivery, handle posting to media outlet and oversee archiving to Digital Asset Management system
- Handle multiple projects and deadlines and ensures high quality of work – with a strong attention to detail. Be constantly vigilant throughout all projects for correct details and accurate program content.
- Keep log of timelines and time spent on projects in the Multimedia Information System (MIS)
- Study the creative marketplace; stays current with trends and new technologies – including online publishing methods
- Proactively participate in any other initiatives (i.e. documenting processes creating training manuals, customer education, collecting data for KPIs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency and experience with various editing/compression software, Adobe Creative Suite (Premier, Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop), video hosting sites, and PC/MAC.
- Expertise in designing 2-D and 3-D graphics for digital products
- Ability to create results-oriented videos to meet strategic business requirements.
- Understanding of video codex
- Strong creative, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills (face-to-face and written)
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be self-motivated, demonstrating initiative and focused determination
- Ability to prioritize, juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines, both as an individual contributor and support team member
- Creative and detail-oriented
- Performs well under pressure and delivers on tight deadline
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Film, Graphic design, Visual Arts or related field OR comparable work experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in corporate film making, video editing/production obtained through working with an advertising/creative agency, production house or in-house video department.
http://teampeople.force.com/careers: Please note, when applying candidates should use Google Chrome, FireFox or Safari web browser. Candidate may experience issues with Internet Explorer/Edge.
DIVERSITY INCLUSION + CUSTOMER SERVICE STATEMENT
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.