- Job Title: Multimedia Producer
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Date Posted: 12/01/2017
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Job #: JO-1712-833
We are looking for a full time multimedia specialist with up-to-date knowledge to work with our client to provide creative solutions and design powerful motion graphics and video for a wide range of internal communications.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with a wide range of media and utilize adobe creative suite (not limited to premiere, after effects, in design, photoshop, and illustrator)
- Execute video production (camera, lighting, audio, green screen) for interviews and event coverage, etc.
- Think creatively and develop new design and video concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts, present your ideas, and execute with little direction
- Work as part of a team with designers, project managers, and executives
- Be constantly vigilant throughout all projects for correct details and accurate program content
- Conform to client-specific video requirements, from conservative to cutting edge
- Develop unique concepts, designs and storyboarding to support desired messages
- Demonstrate understanding of branding & marketing strategies and implementation
- Provide event photography coverage as needed
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with After Effects, Premiere, In Design, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Command of animation software and processes
- Ability to perform and troubleshoot under pressure of project deadlines
- Customer service orientation; Professional presence and superior client relationship skills
- Ability to work effectively with senior management, corporate executives and technical colleagues in a formal environment
- Energy, enthusiasm, initiative, and strong independent work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized and able to handle multiple assignments with varying deadlines
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years’ experience in the design or corporate communications industry
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Design, Art, Multimedia, IT, Communications, Video/Film Production or related field is preferred
- Excellent samples and/or reel available for review
Customer Service + Diversity Inclusion:
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.