- Job Title: Photo Archivist (1 month contract)
- Employment Type: Contract/Temp
- Date Posted: 1/02/2018
- Location: Northbrook, IL
- Job #: JO-1712-835
Assist Multimedia Department to transfer photos and media from one platform to another. This job will be approximately one month in duration.
RESPONSIBILTIES & DUTIES
- The Photo Archivist will produce, handle, and store edited and unedited photos including meta-tagging, archive structure, and documentation of archival protocols
- Provide day-to-day operational management of network systems, digital media systems (hardware & software), streaming and other graphic initiatives and content in various locations
- Assist with the evaluation & recommendation of new systems and upgrades; track and evaluate new technology solutions
- Develop concepts and packages for clients utilizing current system, effectively and efficiently
- Prepare and track photo assets
- Deliver file based content
- Work and take direction from in-house experts
- Manage system vendors and external reporting
- Perform other duties as assigned
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Familiar with Photo Shelter or similar photo asset platforms
- Must be experienced in archiving
- Must have a working knowledge of Archiving management systems
- Familiarity with Ingest hardware – card-disk-file-video formats
- Must have strong written and verbal skills; be well organized and capable of handling multiple assignments and possess attention to detail
- Must have a demonstrated commitment to customer service
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years’ work experience in broadcast television within a media management environment.
- 4+ years’ experience in the Media Management field as an Archivist
Customer Service + Diversity Inclusion:
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.