- Job Title: Post Scheduling Coordinator
- Employment Type: Temp to Perm
- Date Posted: 10/26/2017
- Location: Washington, DC
- Job #: JO-1710-813
Ensure edit room and editor/audio personnel resources are being used at maximum capacity according to the Global priorities.
RESPONSIBILTIES & DUTIES
- Update the ScheduAll resource management system with post-production scheduling information.
- Review delivery and distribution scheduling changes to make post production assignment adjustments in support of resource operations at the NGP Post facility.
- Communicate daily with Producers, Editors, and Audio Engineers to confirm their scheduled sessions in ScheduALL at least 1 business day in advance. Adjust bookings as needed when edit/audio time is released and communicate with Editors, Audio, and Producers when changes affect them.
- Assist the Media Manager to restore and archive video, audio and graphics media used at the NGP post facility during the night shift and on Saturdays.
- Review the Global Distribution Priorities Report daily to ensure the edit/audio bookings in ScheduALL correctly reflect the post needs of NGP.
- Assist Media Manager with media barcoding, restoring, and archiving especially during the night shift and on Saturdays.
- Assist the Senior Director with administrative duties such as data entry, reconciling data between systems and other delegated tasks on a daily basis.
- Respond to emails from editors, audio, and producers in a timely manner regarding scheduling and media management, especially during the night shift and Saturday shift.
- Other duties, as needed.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated initiative to consistently improve the customer service experience at the NGP Post Facility.
- Must be efficient in problem solving.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Video/Film Production, Communications or related field is preferred.
- 1 year of experience working in an operations role at a media company
^ Please note: When applying please use, Google Chrome, FireFox, or Safari browsers. Users may experience issues with Internet Explorer.
Customer Service + Diversity Inclusion:
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.