- Job Title: Process Mapping Analyst
- Employment Type: Freelance
- Date Posted: 12/06/2017
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Job #: JO-1712-834
Assist Multimedia Department on a short term project to develop an optimized process for utilizing Edit Share with other editing and media platforms within the department. The Process Mapping Analyst will find the best way to review existing processes and design future processes with the objective of increasing productivity, quality and efficiency within their post-production operations.
RESPONSIBILTIES & DUTIES
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, including third parties to gather requirements and define software functionality; Manage application release lifecycle to deliver project objectives in a timely and beneficial manner.
- Ensure project plans and related activities support key organization objectives and major deliverables and ensure workflows are appropriately scoped, have clear approaches, and are focused on addressing department objectives.
- Must perform strong data analysis that isolate key issues (if any) and/or point to potential solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally, in writing, and through workflow diagrams/ charts.
- Perform other duties as assigned
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Exceptional working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio applications.
- Must have experience working with various editing platforms, preferably Adobe Premiere.
- Familiarity with EditShare and similar products (Geevs, Flow, Xstream Storage, Lightworks, etc).
- Knowledge of process mapping and pos- production process engineering.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Proven experience in the areas of process analysis, process improvement and re-engineering concepts and practices is required.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects to achieve corporate objectives such as increasing productivity and/or quality levels.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills; be well organized and capable of handling multiple assignments and possess attention to detail
- Must have a demonstrated commitment to customer service
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor’Degree in Engineering or Media/ back-office process experience is considered a plus.
- The preferred candidate would have a minimum of 5 or more years of experience independently leading process improvement initiatives
- Experience in post -production systems and technology infrastructure, department collaboration, and implementation.
Customer Service + Diversity Inclusion:
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.