|We are seeking a Producer for a temporary to hire position who will support a large network who will be responsible for managing all phases of on-air promotion creation including concept development, production, post-production and adaptation to other platforms.
- Create, conceptualize and bring innovative multi-platform ideas to drive tune-in and engagement design team with the delivery of best-in-class marketing collateral, including presentations, email blasts, newsletters, trade advertising, event support, logo design, and general brand creative and brand marketing needs.
- Develop campaign creative briefs as per approved process.
- Collaborate with graphics department to conceptualize and coordinate the design identity for each project and supervise its cohesive execution.
- Guide / Direct video editors, sound designers, and voice over talent.
- Participate in ideation or brainstorming sessions for campaigns.
- Execute internal management of campaigns and designated special projects serving as communication liaison between departments.
- Provides constructive feedback to graphic artist. • Remain up-to-date with the latest marketing, social, digital and industry trends.
- Work with Operations team in the planning and production of live-action shoots
- On-location production supervision.
- Team player able to prioritize work and approach each project with a positive, solutions-oriented mindset.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience producing presentation videos and sizzle tapes.
- Must have excellent copywriting skills
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English (speak, read & write)
- Must have ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
- Must be willing to work in Miami, Doral and/or Hialeah, Florida • Must be “on call” 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
- Must be available to work (whenever necessary for show production) early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, and natural disaster emergencies.
- Must be willing to travel, as needed and on weekends, with short notice.
- Must be available to work all shifts, including early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, late breaking news and hurricane emergencies.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines.
- Brings a can-do attitude and can handle all types of personalities.
- Detail-oriented and understand written and oral instructions
- Highly organized, detail oriented and resourceful
- Excellent communication, verbal and written.
- Flexible and operate with transparency. Open to feedback, collaboration.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and external partners
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related concentration, preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in promotions / marketing
Customer Service + Diversity Inclusion:
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.