- Job Title: Production Manager
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Date Posted: 8/10/2017
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Job #: JO-1703-670
Provide management of personnel and organization of production logistics at a global agency digital production facility. Ensure contractual & business responsibilities are met, proper resources are allocated per project and timelines and milestones are met.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide operations expertise in the field of video & multimedia production encompassing daily operations, client relations, project planning and execution
- Provide daily support and work closely with department personnel in all aspects of logistical, operational and project coordination for various scale productions
- Manage the daily activities and bookings of freelance staff. Work with on site manager to recruit and introduce new talent. Monitor performance goals that support the overall objectives of the Client. Develop methods to engage those working in remote locations.
- Act as key contact for all global staffing and crewing requests; be proactive in establishing and maintaining relationships with representatives from multiple locations
- Create accurate invoicing, tracking & reporting, assisting with business management
- Work with producers to determine most efficient assignment of talent and equipment resources
- Work in the most proactive, creative and professional manner to provide the highest level of service as this role requires interacting with key Sr. staff
- Work closely with TeamPeople management to develop best approach for servicing Client and its customer base
- Work with onsite manager to further develop existing relationships with vendors and talent, and participate in networking opportunities to engage new vendor and talent prospects
- Travel between SF and Santa Clara office as well as to necessary networking events.
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated expertise in physical production and an interest in developing new strategies to streamline production resources
- Candidate must be a team player and have a no task to big or small mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; great listener
- Demonstrated experience booking crews with knowledge of all key production roles for on set, agency and post disciplines
- Proficient understanding of all types of video production equipment & processes
- Proficient in MS Excel, production software and budgeting and scheduling software such as ShowMgr, Media Pulse, Work Day, etc.
- Exceptional organizational skills; demonstrated project management ability
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to supervise small teams. Sensitivity and tact in dealing with staff/partners/clients at different levels in a very diverse environment.
- Strong results orientation with a flexible attitude to deliver seamless and timely services
- Candidate should be willing to travel nationally and internationally on occasion
- Candidate must be willing to undergo criminal background check & drug screen
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Video/Film Production, Communications or related field is required
- 5+ years agency and production experience required
Customer Service + Diversity Inclusion:
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.