- Job Title: Program Manager/Senior Producer
- Employment Type: Perm
- Date Posted: 8/03/2017
- Location: Washington, DC
- Job #: JO-1708-757
Creative Senior Producer + Project Manager responsible for content creation and supervision of on-site technical/creative team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and manage on-site staff and freelance production talent
- Prepare project plans, time and cost estimates
- Schedule and conduct client meetings and prepare meeting minutes and project timelines
- Hands-on experience producing, directing, scriptwriting.
- Technical expertise includes operating HD cameras, audio and video recording equipment, and Avid Media Composer editing systems
- Demonstrated ability to market and distribute video products
- Proactively participate in any other initiatives (i.e. documenting processes, customer education, collecting data for KPIs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive experience with all phases of video production, specifically related to supervising multiple, large-scale productions
- Proven experience working with Contract Officer Representative, clients, staff, and serving as the primary liaison with the Contractor’s Headquarters
- Strong creative, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills (face-to-face and written)
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be self-motivated, demonstrating initiative and focused determination
- Ability to prioritize, juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines, both as an individual contributor and support team member
- Creative and detail-oriented
- Performs well under pressure and delivers on tight deadline
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, photography, communication, film, visual arts, related or comparable work experience
Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the field of video production
Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing projects
http://teampeople.force.com/careers: Please note, when applying candidates should use Google Chrome, FireFox or Safari web browser. Candidate may experience issues with Internet Explorer/Edge.
DIVERSITY INCLUSION + CUSTOMER SERVICE STATEMENT
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.