- Job Title: Social Media Manager
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Date Posted: 11/13/2017
- Location: San Francisco, CA or Santa Clara, CA
- Job #: JO-1711-826
Senior Project Manager, Social – San Francisco, CA
Lead and to manage project schedules, track budgets, provide status reporting, client traffic management and assume responsibility for day‐to-day management of social projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Be main point of contact for project; developing good working relationships with project stakeholders (internal and external). This includes clarifying, setting and meeting expectations.
- Work closely with design and technical team to develop project plans, schedules and budgets.
- Create and deliver clear and accurate statement of works (SOWs) to clients for all digital projects.
- Manage and monitor scope and alert stakeholders of project risks.
- Ensure tasks are allocated and team members and stakeholders are fully briefed.
- Collaborate with cross-‐discipline team members to meet project needs.
- Meet deadlines and deliver to budget.
- Review all deliverables to ensure objectives and requirements are met.
- Advise on the best approach for digital project and assess priorities in order to ensure project success.
- Manage projects concurrently of varying scope and size from conception to delivery.
- Other duties assigned.
- A clear understanding of the principles of Project Management and appropriate methodologies and processes.
- Self‐directed, proactive, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, accountable, enthusiastic.
- Able to lead, motivate and drive.
- Able to identify and delegate tasks effectively and manage multiple projects successfully.
- Strong communication skills (face‐to‐face and written).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Familiar with the development of digital projects such as websites redesigns/updates, marketing banner advertisements, email campaigns, etc.
Education & Experience
- Should have at least 5 years relevant digital and social experience. Ideal candidate is digitally literate and possess significant knowledge of the web and related technologies.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required. PMP certification a plus.
Customer Service Commitment
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way. TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.