- Job Title: Web Conference / Webcast Producer
- Employment Type: Temp
- Date Posted: 6/05/2017
- Location: East Hanover, NJ
- Job #: JO-1706-726
The Web Conference / Webcast Producer is responsible for pre-production, production and post-production work for events that feature a virtual / remote audience. Participants, who are unable to attend the meetings in person, join remotely by accessing a web conference or webcast link.
The Web Conference / Webcast Producer creates the web link, prepares and tests content (slides, animation, recorded video), conducts a video/audio synch test, and coordinates with other members of the technical team to ensure proper signals are sent to the remote audience joining via the web link.
Responsibilities AND Duties
- Effectively organize and execute audio and video web meetings by using web conference and webcast platforms which include Skype of Business, LiveMeeting, WebEx, Adobe Connect, and TalkPoint
- Create web conference / webcast links using the appropriate platform’s back end admin
- Organize elements in pre-production for a web meeting which can include but is not limited to scheduling, content upload (PowerPoint files, PDFs, headshots, etc.), slide advancements and audio level/quality management.
- During the web meeting, ensure the functionality of streaming media such as PowerPoint presentations, live video, screen-sharing, and audio/video playback
- Addressing & troubleshooting equipment signal flow needs for execution of the live web meeting.
- Provide recommendations / assistance for end users viewing experience during the live program
- Deliver post-production materials (reporting/analytics) for client including edits (heads &tails) to web meetings.
- Assist with troubleshooting user issues during live events
- Superior customer service skills.
- Extensive knowledge of web event management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Background in live audio / video production & delivery which includes signal flow
- Strong Internet and Web technical skills
- Knowledge of common digital media formats / codecs
- Experience with streaming media software (Adobe Live Media Encoder / Wirecast) a strong plus
- Experience with on-site encoding is strong plus
- Quick learner, technology-savvy and deadline-oriented
^ Please note: When applying please use, Google Chrome, FireFox, or Safari browsers. Users may experience issues with Internet Explorer.
Customer Service + Diversity Inclusion:
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.