- Job Title: Web/VR Developer
- Employment Type: Temp
- Date Posted: 6/06/2017
- Location: San Diego, CA or San Francisco, CA
- Job #: JO-1706-727
Leading enterprise software company creating content for VR is seeking a C++ guru/Unreal Engine expert for completion of an Oculus Rift VR project.
- Deploy Rift Touch control, gaze teleportation
- Compiling/exporting to mobile platforms (iOS/Android on Cardboard, GearVR, etc.).
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with client engineers and/or subject matter experts
- Continuously test, debug, profile, analyze, and optimize across all applicable platforms
- Contribute innovative and original ideas on all aspects of development
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience developing for VR
- Design and architecture knowledge, as well as familiarity with object oriented design patterns
- Experience with Android, iOS, Windows or other mobile application development
- High proficiency in C++
- Expert level Unreal Engine 4 skills
- Broad technical depth and knowledge of mobile devices, applications and technologies
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the complete software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and deployment
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Online Animation, Game Design, Computer Science, or Fine Arts preferred; 7+ years of software development engineering
Customer Service + Diversity Inclusion:
TeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses everything from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. TeamPeople is an Equal Opportunity Employer.